Sunday, August 7, 2011

To Day My Late Husband Would Have been 62 years Old.

Today is a very important day in my life . It is the day that my late husband was born. Today he would have been 62 years of age. (Happy Birthday to you my love!)

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments

MyNiceProfile.com




Am I feeling sad? No. I am not. I rejoice in the fact that he is now celebrating in heaven. Do I miss him? Absolutely YES! If he were alive I would have taken him out to dinner or fix him his favorite dish, rice and peas with coconut milk, mixed vegetables and curried goat or ox tail. Not to mention carrot juice with condensed milk.
I would have bought him a lovely gift. (A secret..I won't tell you what it would have been. lol) Our daughter would have called him and wished him happy birthday!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. The 4th of this month would have made 38 years of happy marriage. We were married on the 4th of August, 1973.

Time heals. Yes it does. If you have just lost a loved one I know how you are now feeling. You feel as if you will never smile again. You feel a deep pain that will not just go away.


May I encourage you to pray and ask God to take you through this period of grief. You will go through it. The good news is that each year the pain will get less and less.





No comments: